Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Our Little Snowman


This picture was taken on February 24 when I was just a little over 18 weeks pregnant. Willie wasn't with me at the appointment so I bought 2 cute onesies (one for a boy and one for a girl) and a gift box. I looked away when the doctor went to look at the gender just in case I might see something...then when I left the room I had the doctor put the correct onesie in the box and zip up the wrong one in my bag. I took it all home, wrapped the box in a bag, then the bag in a bigger bag with tons of tissue paper, and I miraculously didn't peek for over 8 hours!!! We invited some family and friends over and had dessert, then the "big reveal." Willie handed the box to our friend's 2 year old daughter, Eva, and she grabbed the wad of tissue paper and flung it in the air...we all looked up and saw a little blue onesie fall out!! It was so cute...the perfect way to reveal it!

No comments:

Post a Comment