Thursday, October 8, 2009

Back to the Grind...

I'm wrapping up my 2nd week back to school and Sawyer has gifted me with some extra sleep these past 2 weeks. These picture were taken after an 8 hour stretch of sound slumber for both of us. What a happy baby he was!!... and what a happy mommy I was!! Every school night he's slept between 5-8 hours and gone right back to sleep after eating...and in his own crib no less! Love it!

I'm officially a working mom now but luckily Willie is still home with Sawyer. He had his knee surgery almost 4 weeks ago and will be home another week and a half at least. It certainly made the transition to work much easier...


My mom calls this the "straight jacket" but Sawyer LOVES to be swaddled! We watched the DVD "The Happiest Baby on the block" and learned about the 5 S's (which really work), one of which was swaddling. He sleeps best when he's all bundled up in the DUDU wrap. The name sounds silly but seriously, all new parents need to watch this DVD!

No comments:

Post a Comment