Saturday, November 14, 2009

Sawyer & His Aunties

Last weekend I found this onesie that says, "All I want for Christmas is my auntie" and 4 of Sawyer's aunties happened to be here on Wednesday. Danika came down and helped me decorate the house with Christmas stuff (yes, I've already decorated and yes, I know it's not Thanksgiving yet). My parents came over with my great auntie Del (93) and great aunt Sarah (88) and Sonia came over after work for yummy lasagna and oreo shakes. It was such a fun day and I actually felt like I got a lot accomplished. I could use a Wednesday off every week!

Sawyer went to the doctor on Wednesday morning for his check-up and shots.
Here are his current stats:
16 pounds, 5 ounces
25 and 3/4 inches long
80th percentile for both weight and height
(that's up in height from 75th and down in weight from 95th)

The doctor also said that Sawyer can start eating rice cereal mixed with his milk so here he is with his very first spoonful. He wasn't really sure about it at first and he didn't eat too much but he really liked holding the spoon and touching the food. He also slept 8 hours that night. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment