Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy 6 Month Birthday Sawyer!

Today is Sawyer's 1/2 birthday! I think this has been the best month so far. He's grown so much physically but also started doing so much as well. He sits up, eats yams, peas, pears, and rice cereal, and he just has such a happy personality.

He had been sick for most of my 2 weeks off with him so I was a little worried about how he would do when I went back to work last week. His daycare was still closed so I had someone different watching him every day. It definitely takes a village...I had 3 kindergarten parents from last year each watch him a day, then our friend Dawn did Tuesday, and my parents watched him on Friday as usual. Every person said he was absolutely amazing, how much they loved having him, and what a happy and fun little boy he is. That makes my heart so happy. Thank you so much to Kim, Dawn, Diane, Jen, and my parents for rallying this week and taking care of our little muffin!


Diane watched him on Wednesday and e-mailed me some photos throughout the day of what they were doing. Here he is above going on a tour of her neighborhood in his stroller and giving her a cute smile.

And here he is zonked out with Don Quixote...so cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment