Monday, February 22, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy...

February is a very busy month for us...it's Brendan's, Jennifer's, and Danika's birthday, as well as a few friends' birthdays. This is what I've been busy doing...

I meant to make these for Christmas but didn't end up having time...so last week we had a 4 day weekend and I made some purses...the first one was Jennifer's birthday present, and Danika got to pick between the other pink and brown one and the blue/brown one. I ended up making 4 purses because I was getting better and better and didn't want to give away the first one that wasn't up to par.


I was in charge of the cupcakes for Jennifer's birthday, which was the day before Valentine's Day. I thought it would be cute to stick with those colors so I piped out chocolate butterflies and made flowers out of festive candy corns. I think they turned out pretty cute...

And Saturday was Danika's birthday party at our cabana...she wanted a fake moustache party so I made people cupcakes with mustaches. It was really funny and everyone loved picking out their favorite.

Sawyer was so funny...he kept trying to lick his moustache!

I guess we do kind of look alike after all!

My parents got really into it and came in full costume! Everyone had their own awesome moustache and Danika had a wonderful party! We even played pin the moustache on the donkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment