Thursday, July 28, 2011

1 on the Way...

It's official... we're expecting another little bundle in February! Today we went to our 12 week appointment and got to hear the heart beat again. I ask Sawyer everyday what he wants to name the baby...usually he says "baby Bob" (he has a sponge Bob pajama set), but sometimes he says "Bobbies," and sometimes he says, "No baby, no baby." Today he said he wanted a girl named "Mommy's Girl." So far I've felt pretty good--a little yucky feeling in the afternoons and evenings but nothing major, thank goodness! I'm loving being off work during my first trimester but I'll be going back in a few more weeks. We don't care if it's a boy or a girl, we just pray that we have a healthy baby and that Sawyer is an amazing big brother! We should find out the end of September if it's a boy or a girl...can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment