Friday, March 21, 2008

Baby G

Here are a few of Baby G's favorite things...

Our bed: He doesn't get to sleep with us (yet) but occasionally he gets to jump in bed with me after Willie leaves for work. He LOVES it!


So, Anna has to show me how to rotate pictures, sorry!

Belly Rubs: Even from strangers. I looked out the door on Tuesday and saw the DISH guy rubbing Giac's tummy. I think baby G made a new friend!


Paper & Socks...he loves 'em.



And of Course...Plants: Pretty much any kind, as long as it has leaves or petals to rip off.




And the grand finale...his most favorite of all...

His Bed: He wants it with him at all times while in the house. We have a lot of stairs (43 to be exact) and he barks at us if he's on a level without his bed. Every morning he stretches and yawns and makes cute puppy sounds. Have I mentioned how much he LOVES his bed?

He also loves his hedgehog, his frog, playing soccer, and playing with much bigger dogs just to name a few...

A few of Giac's not so favorite things...

He hates getting his nails clipped (little daggers as we call them), having to go outside at night to pee (so we got him a jacket but he hated that too), being on a leash, people not paying enough attention to him, and people paying too much attention to him (like the stranger yesterday who tried holding his cheeks and forcing kisses out of him) (he refused but turned around and gave me a ton of kisses instead) (she came to the conclusion that he was a momma's boy) (I'm pretty sure he just didn't like that--although he is pretty fond of me, except of course when I try cutting his daggers).

1 comment:

  1. He is so cute!! I love the picture with the grass in his mouth!

    ReplyDelete