Saturday, March 15, 2008

Back When We Were Not Yet Three...

In December we went to Cabo (my 2nd time ever) for Willie's grandparents' 50th anniversary. They had a big wedding that we got to get all dressed up for. We had beautiful weather and got to see Willie's mom too (She moved to Argentina and it had been something like 10 months since we'd seen her last).

These are the 2 potential Christmas photos that we never sent out... I even got together with my friends Kristen and Melissa and made all our Christmas cards. That was in the midst of all the househunting madness so I never got around to addressing the cards. I even printed all the pictures to include...so don't feel bad, nobody got one! I think I still have a pile somewhere if you really want one...

I guess I'm just ahead of the game for next Christmas!

Yummy Coconuts...On the side of the highway there's this truck and you can pick out the coconut you want (I recommend the firm meated ones). The guy gets a macheti and whacks off the end and stick a straw in. When you're finished with the juice, he cuts up the meat and puts in a little baggy so you can add all the goodness and enjoy it some more. Yum Yum!

1 comment:

  1. HI! Anna told me that you were working on your blog. You guys are so cute! I love your puppy and your super cute house! We walked through the model when we were down visiting Anna and Ama. I love the layout!

    ReplyDelete