Saturday, March 15, 2008

Our New Home

I've never gotten to paint before...so I went all out. It looks really green but I actually love it. I was worried Willie wouldn't like it but he does so it's even better!
Our pre-move-in living room...the fireplace still doesn't work but it's going to be investigated next week.

What I love the most is all the windows! There is so much natural light...Giac loves laying on his back in the sunny spots on the carpet.

Finally, a 2 car garage!!! With a crawl space for a ton of extra storage I might add--Willie says it's my crafting location, however, the garage has been claimed as his domain (I didn't want it anyway) :)

We Love the kitchen!!! It opens up into the family room but we have yet to get couches and TV service for it...so for now it is baby G's fetching zone.


There's no place like home...









1 comment: